A part of this meeting is supported by Medical Research Institute, TMDU as an official seminar.
Date: Monday, July 25, 2016
Venue: Yushima Campus of Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU)
Auditorium on the 4th floor of the Dental Building South.
Room Opens at 15:00; Meeting Starts at 15:20
1. Identification of targets of microRNA-34a using a reporter library system.
Yoshiaki Ito (Tokyo Medical and Dental University)
2. Conservation of land plant microRNAs and their function on development.
Masayuki Tsuzuki (University of Tokyo)
3. Splicing factors control starvation learning by producing an insulin receptor isoform, DAF-2c, in a single neuron in C. elegans.
Masahiro Tomioka (University of Tokyo)
4. DNA/RNA heteroduplex oligonucleotide (HDO) for highly efficient gene silencing.
Tesuya Nagata (Tokyo Medical and Dental University)
5. Promoter-associated ncRNAs induce transcription factor binding during stress response.
Naomichi Takemata (University of Tokyo)
Break until 17:15
6. Catch RNA polymerase II in act; Genome-wide nascent RNA analysis in mammalian cells.
Takayuki Nojima (Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK)
Fee: 1,000 JPY (Free for students)
Sponsor: The RNA Society of Japan